- Registration packets for students are available at the school office. The completed forms are returned to the school office along with the registration fee and then sent to the parish business office to be recorded. Families will receive a Tuition Payment Contract. The returned signed Tuition Payment Contract is the official student registration.
- As enrollment openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to Christ the King School:
- Current students and families of students at the school
- Verified members of Christ the King Parish
- Members of other Catholic Parishes
- Non-Catholic families
- School information is announced in the Parish bulletins and local media.
- Transfer students from public educational institutions as well as transfer students from other Catholic schools may be admitted to Christ the King School.
- Transfer students with their parents/guardians need to meet with Christ the King School principal. Acceptance is subject to review by the principal of Christ the King School.
Christ the King School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion or national or ethnic origin in admitting students.