Student activities enhance the overall academic experience and provide opportunities for social formation. Christ the King School has a variety of activities from which students can choose.
- In-school lessons (group and one-on-one) are led by Jeff Walling of Paul Effman Services for band and orchestra instruments: Clarinet, Flute, Trumpet, Trombone, Saxophone, Violin, Drums, Guitar, Bass
- After-school lessons are led by Ms. Santa Maria for Voice, Piano, Violin and Ukulele. All students perform as a member of a class choir for the Christmas Nativity Play and are taught solfege and music reading in weekly music classes.
- Winter and Spring stage performances
- Children’s Choir (coming soon)
- 8th Grade Student Council
- Young Writers