Christ the King School offers a wide array of sports; please find the list below, by season. For more information, contact Sal Caterina, Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Country - Grades 3-8, Girls & Boys
- Girls Volleyball - Grades 5-8
- Swimming - Grades K-8, Girls & Boys
- Baseball - Grades 7 & 8, Girls & Boys
- Basketball - Varsity - Grades 7 & 8, Girls & Boys
- Basketball - Junior Varsity - Grades 4-6 , Girls & Boys
- Cheerleading - Grade 3 Girls
- Boys Volleyball - Grades 4-6
- Hockey - TBA
- Soccer (Amherst Catholic) - Grades 1-8, Girls & Boys
- Softball - Grades 7 & 8, Girls only
- Track & Field - Grades K-8, Girls & Boys
Sports Boosters Club
CTK Sports Booster Club (SBC) oversees all aspects of the School’s sports programs. CTK fields over 30 teams in over 10 sports throughout the academic year. SBC handles the registration, coaching, uniforms, schedules, and more for each team. SBC provides the funding needed not only for these teams, but also for the purchase of equipment for CTK’s physical education (PE) program. SBC provides these services to our athletes at little to no additional cost to each family.
SBC runs two major fundraisers during the school year:
Fall - Octoberfest Basket Raffle
Spring - the Annual Invitational Basketball Tournament - 2019 will mark the 42nd year of this tournament, CTK’s version of March Madness - a fun way to wind up the basketball season. The ten-day tournament includes divisions from 4th-8th grade, girls and boys. Over 30 area teams play and over 400 athletes participate.
Also in the Spring, SBC winds up its programs with an all-sport banquet at the end of the school year where all CTK athletes are honored and recognized.
SBC Contact: Elise Cusack, email@example.com or (716) 983-2322
Follow us on Instagram