Christ the King School offers a wide array of sports; please find the list below, by season.
- Cross Country - Grades 5-8, Girls & Boys
- Girls Volleyball - Grades 5-8
- Swimming - Grades K-8, Girls & Boys
- Baseball - Grades 4-8, Girls & Boys
- Basketball - Varsity - Grades 7 & 8, Girls & Boys
- Basketball - Junior Varsity - Grades 4-6 , Girls & Boys
- Cheerleading - Grade 3 Girls
- Boys Volleyball - Grades 4-6
- Hockey - TBA
- Soccer (Amherst Catholic) - Grades 1-8, Girls & Boys
- Softball - Grades 7 & 8, Girls only
- Track & Field - Grades 3-8, Girls & Boys
** Every Student playing a sport at CTK must submit a signed Parent Permission Form and a signed Code of Ethics.
Sports Boosters Club
CTK Sports Booster Club (SBC) oversees all aspects of the School’s sports programs. CTK fields over 30 teams in over 10 sports throughout the academic year. SBC handles the registration, coaching, uniforms, schedules, and more for each team. SBC provides the funding needed not only for these teams, but also for the purchase of equipment for CTK’s physical education (PE) program. SBC provides these services to our athletes at little to no additional cost to each family.
SBC runs two major fundraisers during the school year:
Fall - Octoberfest Basket Raffle
Winter - Annual Invitational Basketball Tournament - 2022 will mark the 45th year of this tournament, CTK’s version of March Madness - a fun way to wind up the basketball season. The ten-day tournament includes divisions from 4th-8th grade, girls and boys. Over 30 area teams play and over 400 athletes participate.
Spring - SBC ends the school year with an all-sport banquet where CTK athletes are honored and recognized.
To contact SBC, email: [email protected]
Follow us on Instagram