- Complete the registration form and include the per child registration fee.
- Complete the new Family Enrollment Form
- Complete the new Student Enrollment Form (one per student)
- Provide a copy of child(ren)’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Provide current Health Form completed by physician
- Complete Emergency Contact Card for school nurse
- Complete the Computer Usage Form
- Complete the Family Directory Form
- Complete the Photo/Video Release Consent Form
- Complete the School Messenger System Form
- Complete the Textbook Loan Request Form
- By July 1st: Create an account on the FACTS Tuition Management System, link a payment method (bank draft or credit card), choose payment plan (annual, semi-annual, monthly) online.factsmgt.com/signin/3MGL0
*Non-discrimination Policy Statement - Christ the King School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion or national or ethnic origin in admitting students.
*Parent Cooperation Statement - The Catholic Church and Christ the King School recognize parents as the primary educators of their children. The education of students at Christ the King School is a partnership between parents and the school. If, in the opinion of the administration, the partnership is irretrievably broken, the school reserves the right to require the parent to withdraw his or her child. This is a very serious decision that is not to be made lightly.